You have to be an idiot to pass on the Bills HC job

HOUSE

Whaley is pitching EJ to these guys. Any coach worth a darn would almost demand a new QB of his choosing be brought in. And it sounds like Whaley isnt going to give in. Thats basically why Marrone left.

No one is chomping at the bit to come here.

You know, I can undestand people giving you the benefit of the doubt with your suspect taste in clothes, and even the stupid hat, and ridiculous moppy haircut. But no one, I mean, no one, is ever going to take you serious with that goofy grin. Lose it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as open spots go, I think they currently rank:

1. Atlanta

2. San Fran

3. Buffalo

I only put San Fran behind Atlanta because of their different strengths of Divisions. If it wasnt for playing Seattle, Arizona, and St Louis twice a year San Fran would be the #1 spot. Atlanta has a weak division and a very good QB with plenty of weapons. They just need a little help on D and theyre in the playoffs.

As far as open spots go, I think they currently rank:

1. Atlanta

2. San Fran

3. Buffalo

I only put San Fran behind Atlanta because of their different strengths of Divisions. If it wasnt for playing Seattle, Arizona, and St Louis twice a year San Fran would be the #1 spot. Atlanta has a weak division and a very good QB with plenty of weapons. They just need a little help on D and theyre in the playoffs.

division wise .... barring a total failure with EJ and the lack of getting a decent #2... The Putrids have to die out soon and that leaves the Bills looking good in the AFCE

[wearing Bills colored glasses]