TBD Thoughts on Coaches Yes! Eh. Or Heck NO!

Dream- Bevell

Honorable-A.Briles

Eh- Hue Jackson

Hell no- McDaniels, Reich

Pegula didn't learn from the Lafontaine disaster if Reich is hired(assuming he has a say in it), not exactly the same thing I know but Reich could use some more experience and wouldn't be the best choice out there. Don't think he is a top 5 candidate this year. Maybe next.

McDaniels is just ugh no.

Can standing next to Brady make me look good too?

I don't quite get the McDaniels hate. I don't really want him but I don't see it as the end of the world if he was the choice. He ran some productive offenses in Denver with Tebow and Orton and has consistently helped the *Patriots adapt based on their offensive weapons which tells me he is a good offensive mind.

Sure he seemed like an egomaniac in Denver getting rid of Cutler and Marshall but the Cutler trade doesn't look nearly as bad as it once did and perhaps he has learned a thing or two from his train wreck in Denver. I would at least give him a chance.

All this discussion said, my gut tells me Schwartz is the most probable candidate. He is the most likely to heal the wounds of Marrone's "We are a Family"...until i throw a tantrum and flip the bird to the organization on my way out. That is going to hurt the locker room, how can it not? Which is also why I would be ok with Rexy because despite his other flaws he NEVER lost the locker room and I think I would be the kind of coach who could turn that rift into motivation. IMO

Record at Denver, had Cutler, Marshell and were building until he could not get along with the personal there, CAUGHT CHEATING (video taped 49ers walk though, Who does this sound like)

Do the number below look Productive....at all??

DEN 2009 8 8 0 .500 2nd in AFC West

DEN 2010 3 9 0 .250 4th in AFC West (Fired)

DEN Total 11 17 0 .393

Edited by gordong

I don't quite get the McDaniels hate. I don't really want him but I don't see it as the end of the world if he was the choice. He ran some productive offenses in Denver with Tebow and Orton and has consistently helped the *Patriots adapt based on their offensive weapons which tells me he is a good offensive mind.

Sure he seemed like an egomaniac in Denver getting rid of Cutler and Marshall but the Cutler trade doesn't look nearly as bad as it once did and perhaps he has learned a thing or two from his train wreck in Denver. I would at least give him a chance.

All this discussion said, my gut tells me Schwartz is the most probable candidate. He is the most likely to heal the wounds of Marrone's "We are a Family"...until i throw a tantrum and flip the bird to the organization on my way out. That is going to hurt the locker room, how can it not? Which is also why I would be ok with Rexy because despite his other flaws he NEVER lost the locker room and I think I would be the kind of coach who could turn that rift into motivation. IMO

I am not sure it is "hate" for McDaniels as much as it is a recognition that he was a monumental failure in two separate positions: HC with Denver and OC with the Rams. He was fired from the only two positions he has had outside of New England and has only had success with Brady...and the NE offense didn't skip a beat while McDaniels was gone...

I am not sure it is "hate" for McDaniels as much as it is a recognition that he was a monumental failure in two separate positions: HC with Denver and OC with the Rams. He was fired from the only two positions he has had outside of New England and has only had success with Brady...and the NE offense didn't skip a beat while McDaniels was gone...

Good point on the Rams. Forgot he was their OC after the Broncos debacle. To be honest one of the things from his tenure in Denver was when he played the hoodie with a clearly inferior team and won. Perhaps that one vivid memory clouds my opinion of him a touch.

Like I said before, he wouldn't be my preference, that said- I don't know if he would be any less of a risk than Schwartz.

Dream Coach: Dabo Swinney: Great offensive mind who played WR and coached on the offensive side of the ball before becoming a HC. Has also built, or made the right hires to build, a really good D. Great personality as well to handle our overwhelming media, and seems to be a guy players buy into. Oh yea, can use guys like Sammy and CJ (if back) effectively and in unique ways.

Dabo is really good at identifying qualified assistants and recruiting. I'm not sure that he, himself, is a offensive mastermind. As a Clemson fan, I respect the hell out of his strengths, but I'm not certain that he'd translate all that well to the NFL.

HELL NO Josh McDaniels

HELL NO Squared Josh McDaniels

HELL NO to the 1000 power Josh McDaniels

If the Bills hire that guy I'm Done! After 51 years I'm finally DONE, talk about a train wreak, why is he even on the list after what he did in Denver (I seriously have questions about everything just based on this hack being on our list)

Eh Frank Could live with him if He Hires a really good OC and keeps our d-staff.

Dream nothing from Adam Schefter List is my dream..... But I don't really Know much about Gase, or Bevell,

After 51 years, that's what would do it for you? Do you have any idea how many coaches have failed at their first head coaching job and then succeeded elsewhere? Bill Belichick? Marv Levy? I actually like the idea of McDaniels- certainly over Adam Gase.