We lost today

Webster Guy

EXACTLY... And they did NOT get a trophy because they do NOT deserve it YET. People are just UNDULY negative. I don't understand why people are complaining, would they want the Browns to have a better pick. This NE* game was a "must win."

And they snapped the Pats* 35 game home win streak against AFCEast opponents. I know it was against the Cheaters bench and they were probably retoolong the tech @ The Razor so they can cheat on their playoff opponents... BUT still, not too shabby against a team and officials that are known to use less than ethical/sportsmanship tactics... Even the bench.

By the standard definition of a true "must win", this game does not fit the profile of a "must win" game.

Week 17 "must win" games usually put you in the playoffs if you win those said "must win" games. This one was another one of those famous "moral" victories that I read tossed around here from time to time (or a daily basis)

Dropped further down the draft board, and watched our arch rival get valuable NFL experience for their bench QB while ours sat on the sideline the entire game.

Our Oline did a pretty good job today in protection, it wouldn't have been like we were throwing EJ to the wolves.

Did Orton need more playing time so we can evaluate him, or did EJ?

Moves like this are so painfully shortsighted its laughable.

I dont think we lost dude. But for me, it felt like a preseason type win. Key words: FOR ME

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe he was sitting his starters in preparation of their upcoming playoff game and the Pats 2nd strings weren't up to beating the Bills. That's the more likely scenario

Yeah, Ron Brooks and Jairus Wynn sure are great starters for the Bills. It's almost as if both teams were playing a lot of backups.

Dropped further down the draft board, and watched our arch rival get valuable NFL experience for their bench QB while ours sat on the sideline the entire game.

Our Oline did a pretty good job today in protection, it wouldn't have been like we were throwing EJ to the wolves.

Did Orton need more playing time so we can evaluate him, or did EJ?

Moves like this are so painfully shortsighted its laughable.

embarrassing win...