Correct the playoff drought "clock"

The way fans are carrying on, it feels like there'd be a parade if we snuck into a wildcard spot.

Screw that.

Here's the real clock: 21 seasons since a Super Bowl, and 49 seasons since a league championship.

I'll be as thrilled as the next fan when we go to the post-season, but f*** settling for the crumbs that the Pats* and others leave.

No more "Fifteen seasons" for this guy. 21 and 49 are the numbers. GO BILLS!!!!

The way fans are carrying on, it feels like there'd be a parade if we snuck into a wildcard spot.

Screw that.

Here's the real clock: 21 seasons since a Super Bowl, and 49 seasons since a league championship.

I'll be as thrilled as the next fan when we go to the post-season, but f*** settling for the crumbs that the Pats* and others leave.

you shouldn't post when your wasted.

Screw that.

LOL. You are ready for the day the Bills make the playoffs. You have your next "B word point" lined up. I have posted several times that the "fellowship of the miserable" would move the goalpost as soon as the Bills reach a milestone because they need something to complain about. Screw that.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Screw that.

I opened this thread with the intent of posting something just like this. Great thoughts!! Who cares if the Bills start making it to Wild Card weekend?!? The goal is and should always be a championship.

Promo: I wasn't clear. I've loved this team for 48 years. I don't have B word points, and I'm not moving the goalposts (great analogy, btw). Just want a championship. Till then, every offseason is full of potential, and every next season will be better. My intent (failed) was to take a good-natured swipe at the legions who treat the wildcard spot like Mecca.

LOL. You are ready for the day the Bills make the playoffs. You have your next "B word point" lined up. I have posted several times that the "fellowship of the miserable" would move the goalpost as soon as the Bills reach a milestone because they need something to complain about. Screw that.

Too true, Promo. Too true.

I'll just keep posting this:

Reposting from another thread, but it is appropriate here:

We all know that the same individuals who are saying,

"Don't care about a winning season if we don't make the playoffs. Me heap big realist and only accept excellence. You homers are too easily satisfied."

Wil also say,

"Don't care about making playoffs if we go one and done. Me heap big realist and only accept excellence. You homers are too easily satisfied."

And will probably say,

"Don't care about winning one playoff game if we don't go to the Super Bowl. Me heap big realist and only accept excellence. You homers are too easily satisfied."

And will probably also say,

"Don't care about going to the Super Bowl if we don't win the Super Bowl. Me heap big realist and only accept excellence. You homers are too easily satisfied."

And will probably also say,

"Don't care about winning the Super Bowl if we miss the playoffs the following year. Me heap big realist and only accept excellence. You homers are too easily satisfied."