Seattle D - best ever?

YoloinOhio

Seattle wouldn't go into Oakland in a must-win situation and lay an egg... they would punish the Raiders.

I'm ok with the bravado. I think it may have been in part because Arizona has touted themselves as the baddest defense in the NFC,,,and Seattle got sick of hearing it.

Edited by zow2

Seattle wouldn't go into Oakland in a must-win situation and lay an egg... they would punish the Raiders.

I'm ok with the bravado. I think it may have been in part because Arizona has touted themselves as the baddest defense in the NFC,,,and Seattle got sick of hearing it.

it has nothing to do with whether they would beat the Raiders, the last ranked offense. Though they did beat the Raiders by 7 in Oakland - didn't really punish them. Nothing to do with this season. Best of all time is what he said.

if the Bills had Seattles Defense I would be loving

that comment. I have no problem with that comment. Yes they might be the best Defense

ever.

they will become only the 4 team ever

to be Number 1 in team defense and lowest points scored 2 consecutive seasons in a row.

it's inly been done 3 other times.

1954-55 browns

1975-76 steelers

1985-86 Bears.

and now the Seahawks

yes there in the conversation.

of best Defense ever.

So yes he is probably right they might

be the best defense ever.

if they win back to back Superbowls

I might have to agree with him.

if the Bills had Seattles Defense I would be loving

that comment. I have no problem with that comment. Yes they might be the best Defense

ever.

they will become only the 4 team ever

to be Number 1 in team defense and lowest points scored 2 consecutive seasons in a row.

it's inly been done 3 other times.

1954-55 browns

1975-76 steelers

1985-86 Bears.

and now the Seahawks

yes there in the conversation.

of best Defense ever.

So yes he is probably right they might

be the best defense ever.

if they win back to back Superbowls

I might have to agree with him.

imo it's a little early to announce this. If if were a player on the Bills (if in same position) I would cringe. If he said after getting another SB victory with another strong defensive performance, preferably over Brady this time, I would say go for it.