Brady's grandmother dies

justnzane

Ok, add me to the jerk list: The woman was 94 years old. Most times when someone that age dies the family does not have much to grieve about. Instead, they are more likely to think back and be extremely grateful that she lived a long, full life. In no way does this compare with Brett Favre's father's death. He died relatively young. 94 years is a celebration of life, not a tragedy.

(I guess I'm trying to add to my worst post list)

Another reason for the NFL to give him another non-deserving MVP trophy.  Vinatieri will get screwed AGAIN.

227644[/snapback]

bs,brady was very deserving of both awards,how do you think adam got in position in the first place to even attempt a kick? brady and the offense got him there. adam is out there for 3 seconds tops. adam failed on 2 kicks in last years game

hey if it does distract him, maybe we can pray for his other grandmother or grandfather or another relative to die a couple of days before they play the bills next year...we may have found our way to win.... :(:(

Rest in peace Margaret Brady.....prayers to your family.

bs,brady was very deserving of both awards,how do you think adam got in position in the first place to even attempt a kick? brady and the offense got him there.  adam is out there for 3 seconds tops. adam failed on 2 kicks in last years game

227743[/snapback]

brady definitely did not deserve the first one 16-27 145 1td... not stellar numbers by any right.

others who deserved that one

Vinateri - obvious reasons

Troy Brown- 6 catches -89 yds... more than half of brady's ydg. total

Ty Law- making numerous stops and and scored on a pick.

Antowain Smith- 18-92

Personally I thought that Law's performance was the only outstanding performance from the Patsies, and to give it to brady was a crime

bs,brady was very deserving of both awards,how do you think adam got in position in the first place to even attempt a kick? brady and the offense got him there.  adam is out there for 3 seconds tops. adam failed on 2 kicks in last years game

227743[/snapback]

You are a retard. Your name says it all. Grow up DB. Brady DID NOT make the kicks, Adam did and in the 1st SB it was a 48 yarder. I bet AV wishes Brady got him closer than 48 yards. That is nowhere close to a gimme FG.

Maybe I'll change my name to "03billswhoopinthepats30-0".

Whoa I don't see how people are interpreting this as me wishing death upon someone. All I said was that I hope that this strikes a nerve with brady while he is playing.

227805[/snapback]

It showed hw little class you have. It wasn't funny an I'm glad others stepped in tell you the same thing.

I'm hoping your young and naive....