Which was worse? Anchorman 2 or Hangover 2

Maury Ballstein

Looking thru his list of movies and this might be true.

Guess Ricky Bobby was his masterpiece. Stranger than fiction was actually pretty decent.

His masterpiece was "The Producers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whupy8xjElA

Couldn't disagree more on the wedding crashers.

That movie was solid gold from front to back. Might have been Vince Vaughns last good work.

That movie was solid gold front to Farrell. I enjoy it right up to the point where he starts shouting for meatloaf, then I have to turn it off.

Well, if you all want to change this to "worst sequels," Oceans 12 is the worst of all. Even Clooney and Pitt admitted it - it was just an excuse to get the cast of Oceans 11 together at Clooney's Italian villa and drink for three months, and no one gave a **** about the movie except Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Well, if you all want to change this to "worst sequels," Oceans 12 is the worst of all. Even Clooney and Pitt admitted it - it was just an excuse to get the cast of Oceans 11 together at Clooney's Italian villa and drink for three months, and no one gave a **** about the movie except Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I liked the part of that movie where the actors started playing themselves and then you find out that nothing really happened and it was all a big joke on the viewer. What a twist!!!

Anchorman and Hangover were both overrated. They're funny once, if at all. You get some classic comedies and you'll laugh all the way start to finish. Dumb And Dumber, Holy Grail, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc. Even Mean Girls. Those are true comedies. This new crap they put out is either full of gimmick and schtick with someone like Ferrel or Carey that it gets old. The worst ones are the ones that try to be funny by being edgy and go so far as to be vulgar. Super Bad toed that line. Funny once, maybe worth watching a second time a while later, but still, not that truly funny.

I will say that Emma Stone has had a few funny hits. Easy A was surprisingly funny.

What a twist!!!