Sammy Watkins or Demaryius(sp?) Thomas?

The Poojer

Sammy's matchup is tempting, but it's hard to leave one of Peyton's favorite targets on the bench. The Broncos have a middling Chargers pass defense this week in nice weather. Not to mention the Chargers have been trending down against opposing WRs.

I feel your confusion on this one, Pooj. I would be so tempted to go with Sammy, but the odds probably say Thomas s the wiser pick. Something tells me, after last weeks bad passing game against Buffalo (by Manning standards), the Broncos will try a little to shut up some of the whispers that Manning is slipping...especially early in the game, I can really see the Broncos trying to light up the Chargers through the air.

Of course, Sammy's match-up looks favorable too, especially in light of the game Julio Jones had against the Pack last week..but being objective, the Bills passing game has just not been consistent enough as of late to just assume anything...

I'll echo the others: D. Thomas for sure. An added benefit: if you start him and Sammy does better, you can come back and blame us. :flirt:

Same as Buftex, I expect the Broncos passing to explode this week, which for them means getting back to the old normal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.