Marrone = McDaniels

First, Marrone benches Mike Williams after Williams requested a trade, then he benched Hughes who is one of the best players on defense in a game where the playoffs are on the line. This kind of stuff is the same crap Josh McDaniels did in Denver when he benched Brandon Marshall, and others while the team was still in the playoff hunt.

I think everyone is baffled by the Mike Williams benching. The Bills have a very young WR group as Watkins is a rookie, Woods and Goodwin are 2nd year players, and Hogan I believe is in his 3rd year? Wouldn’t it make sense to play the most experienced WR to not only help the other WR’s, but to give Orton some consistency? The Bills have been terrible in the redzone and Williams is a redzone threat, so it makes absolutely no sense not to use Williams. Hughes is a very disruptive player as he’s great at getting pressure on the QB’s and disrupting plays (as evident in his forced fumble and TD in the Cleveland game), benching him made absolutely no sense. Marrone’s ego is a big reason why the Bills will miss the playoffs this year. Benching two very good players is inexcusable.

First, Marrone benches Mike Williams after Williams requested a trade, then he benched Hughes who is one of the best players on defense in a game where the playoffs are on the line. This kind of stuff is the same crap Josh McDaniels did in Denver when he benched Brandon Marshall, and others while the team was still in the playoff hunt.

I think everyone is baffled by the Mike Williams benching. The Bills have a very young WR group as Watkins is a rookie, Woods and Goodwin are 2nd year players, and Hogan I believe is in his 3rd year? Wouldn’t it make sense to play the most experienced WR to not only help the other WR’s, but to give Orton some consistency? The Bills have been terrible in the redzone and Williams is a redzone threat, so it makes absolutely no sense not to use Williams. Hughes is a very disruptive player as he’s great at getting pressure on the QB’s and disrupting plays (as evident in his forced fumble and TD in the Cleveland game), benching him made absolutely no sense. Marrone’s ego is a big reason why the Bills will miss the playoffs this year. Benching two very good players is inexcusable.

Marrone has the in-game management of Dick Jauron and the off field personality of Greggo.

Marrone has the in-game management of Dick Jauron and the off field personality of Greggo.

Haha. That is perfect.

I love how people talk about how much progress we made this year and it's our best team in 10 years. Jauron got to 7-9 with terrible rosters. IMO, we have a top 10 team in terms of talent in the NFL. We might be lucky to get to 8-8.