Qb's Against Denver

Broncos have only giving up 2 300 yd games passing - 1 to Luck, 1 to Brady. They have played some good to descent qbs Luck, Alex Smith (2), Rivers, Kaepernick, Russel Wilson, Brady. I think our expectations of Orton might be pretty high without reason. I'm thinking around 34 points to win if the Bills come up short but before the boys on WGR and some of us kill Orton remember these point totals. Luck 24, Alex Smith 16 and 17, R.Wilson 26, Stanton 20, Gino 17, Tannehill 36, Keapernick 17, Rivers 21, Carr 17, Hill 22. Why we think he should put up Brady like numbers I don't get, he's Kyle Orton a descent quarterback not top 5. Also been playing with an injured and limited Fred Jackson and no Spiller and we all know the guard issues. Bills 35-24

Broncos have only giving up 2 300 yd games passing - 1 to Luck, 1 to Brady. They have played some good to descent qbs Luck, Alex Smith (2), Rivers, Kaepernick, Russel Wilson, Brady. I think our expectations of Orton might be pretty high without reason. I'm thinking around 34 points to win if the Bills come up short but before the boys on WGR and some of us kill Orton remember these point totals. Luck 24, Alex Smith 16 and 17, R.Wilson 26, Stanton 20, Gino 17, Tannehill 36, Keapernick 17, Rivers 21, Carr 17, Hill 22. Why we think he should put up Brady like numbers I don't get, he's Kyle Orton a descent quarterback not top 5. Also been playing with an injured and limited Fred Jackson and no Spiller and we all know the guard issues. Bills 35-24

i don't have high expectations for orton in this game at all. They will need to run the ball and target the TEs a lot to win.

I'm hopeful we surprise the Broncos with the new TE, Gray. It would be fun. We'll need the D's best game, tons of front four pressure, and at least one ST return for a TD.

We all know the Broncos deserve to be favored, but we can hope for a miracle day. I'm just excited it is the first televised Sunday game all year here in Tampa.

Hopefully knighton is out. That would be huge for the run game. We need to exploit their weak Lbs in the middle of the field. Miller and ware are gonna be all over Kyle. Quick hits over the middle and running the ball are the keys IMO. Along with throwing some deep balls to keep them honest. Need our D to come up big, I don't think we'll score more than 3 tds on O

Although most think it comes down to our offense and not defense. And I agree to a point. One thing our D can do is pick off Peyton and force 3 and outs to give the O good field position. I know no one wants to settle for FGs but Carpenter in this altitude could hit a 60 yarder.

The key to beating this team and the Packers and Patriots is not just a bunch of points its about being opportunistic and playing smart. They thrive off dumb penalties and blown coverages and missed opportunities. We have to be opportunistic and take advantage of every chance we get . Teams tend to lose to these guys because they play sloppy early get down and the margin of error needed to come back is too much to be overcome.