Russell Brand. Douche

Dante

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. A rich guy moves into a neighborhood (whether he lives in that neighborhood or not) and then in some other buoilding the rent goes up (assuming that's what happened--seem to be quite a few subject matter experts here). The renters protest the rent going up and the rich guy feels bad and joins the protest...and the rich guy is the douche?

I'm not sure anyone here is the douche except the reporter for pinning the "problem" of rising rents on rich people.

I guess it's not class warfare when you attack rich liberals (no idea if Brand is a liberal) for their money.

You're either trolling or you're an absolute fu©king moron.

So let me get this straight. A rich guy moves into a neighborhood (whether he lives in that neighborhood or not) and then in some other buoilding the rent goes up (assuming that's what happened--seem to be quite a few subject matter experts here). The renters protest the rent going up and the rich guy feels bad and joins the protest...and the rich guy is the douche?

I'm not sure anyone here is the douche except the reporter for pinning the "problem" of rising rents on rich people.

I guess it's not class warfare when you attack rich liberals (no idea if Brand is a liberal) for their money.

JA- He's protesting something that he is DIRECTLY contributing to.

It's not a class warfare attack. It's an (at best) a "do as I say, not as I do" attack and/or an "Russell Brand doesn't even have the slightest notion of why rents go up" attack. You can argue with the word "douche", but substitute "hypocrite" or "ignoramus" if you'd like.

Eat a big bag of dicks.

That should be in the thread talking about Kim Kardashian's thoughts on Ferguson.

Better yet, find a video of an ignorant non-celeb Dem/Rep making a stupid statement about politics and bash them. Always a good time.

Edited by John Adams

That should be in the thread talking about Kim Kardashian's thoughts on Ferguson.

Better yet, find a video of an ignorant non-celeb Dem/Rep making a stupid statement about politics and bash them. Always a good time.

Even in times of retardation you still bring the smug like a champ.