Article on Bills Handling of QB Situation

YoloinOhio

A lot of these same guys thought Dareus, Marshawn Lynch, and even Mario Williams were duds! I'm with you. I think EJ, given time, will pan out and be a good QB in this league. Look how good Ryan Tannehill is looking lately. I understand what the Dougs are doing with EJ. He's not only learning from a vet right now, but he's also not being exposed to the HORRIBLE offensive line play. I think the Bills are a center, an OG and a TE away from having a fantastic offense. Whaley and Co. will acquire these pieces next year (I know, next year) then we will take over the AFC East and maybe the whole division.

Edited by the skycap

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only bills fan that still has hope for EJ he seems to have a fantastic work ethic i billieve he can be still be a franchise QB with the real teachers.

What are you basing this on?...and dont say bc he has a good work ethic

Edited by Max997

Am i the only bills fan that still has hope for EJ he seems to have a fantastic work ethic i billieve he can be still be a franchise QB with the real teachers.

he is the same as he was in college and he is not going to get better, and you and only few still billieve.

Let him compete for the starter job next year.....best QB plays.

Orton will start then

A lot of these same guys thought Dareus, Marshawn Lynch, and even Mario Williams were duds! I'm with you. I think EJ, given time, will pan out and be a good QB in this league. Look how good Ryan Tannehill is looking lately. I understand what the Dougs are doing with EJ. He's not only learning from a vet right now, but he's also not being exposed to the HORRIBLE offensive line play. I think the Bills are a center, an OG and a TE away from having a fantastic offense. Whaley and Co. will acquire these pieces next year (I know, next year) then we will take over the AFC East and maybe the whole division.

That's because I said he would be good B-)