Mr. Pegula......and Misses Pegula

I think its important to remember that Mr. Pegula is not a football man or a hockey man.He's simply a guy with a lot of cash. I will absolutely guarantee that most people here know what would be better moves for this organization than he does at this point.When making moves with the Sabres his input on a head coach was based on what would make the fans happy so he picked fan favorite Ted Nolan.I strongly believe when he has had enough with this coaching staff he will find a replacement based on who the fans are screaming the loudest for at the moment or the result of some PR firms survey.

I think its important to remember that Mr. Pegula is not a football man or a hockey man.He's simply a guy with a lot of cash. I will absolutely guarantee that most people here know what would be better moves for this organization than he does at this point.When making moves with the Sabres his input on a head coach was based on what would make the fans happy so he picked fan favorite Ted Nolan.I strongly believe when he has had enough with this coaching staff he will find a replacement based on who the fans are screaming the loudest for at the moment or the result of some PR firms survey.

His input on the Sabres head coach was whatever Pat LaFontaine told him it was. Nolan was Patty's pick all the way. But yeah, I can see TP wanting to choose a fan favorite as coach.

GO BILLS!!!

Are you saying he's going to do what makes fans happy or because we know more than he does?

Are you saying he's going to do what makes fans happy or because we know more than he does?

No,I'm saying that any business owner will gravitate toward what his customers want to continue to sell product.A football man like Polian for example will make decisions based on whats best in the longterm and some of those decisions will be very unpopular but prove to be correct.Just because someone has loads of cash doesnt mean they are capable of making the correct football decisions. Edited by Very wide right

No,I'm saying that any business owner will gravitate toward what his customers want to continue to sell product.A football man like Polian for example will make decisions based on whats best in the longterm and some of those decisions will be very unpopular but prove to be correct.Just because someone has loads of cash doesnt mean they are capable of making the correct football decisions.

What if your customers buy when you don't do what they want?

Edited by Triple Threat