best game of year for oline

Pete

I agree that it was their best effort. I was watching the game with my dad and noted that Orton kept throwing at everyones feet because he was expecting to get hit. The shocking thing is that the protection was there... and it threw his timing off. It's a real ball buster that something like that happened. The improved line play didn't help because Orton had grown not to trust them and I can't blame him. Incidently, I think Watkins wasn't playing his hardest and I know it was because he was injured but it reminded me of the lions marching an injured calvin Johnson out there for a few games this year. Blew my mind how all those pieces came together like that. McLovin' and Bryce were the chiefs best players BTW. The Oline wasn't the problem this week and Orton could be 3-3 after thursday. EJ was 2-2 when he was benched.

too bad this post is drowning in the wake of everything that went wrong yesterday, but thanks for pointing out a true positive - although, and its only because i was constantly looking for Cujo at RG, there were still too many instances of Pears looking like a lost kid at Walmart

For what it's worth, Pears was an honorable mention in PFF's team of the week.