has anyone had enough of

PO'14

I like Summers, but not as a traditional FB, he's not a natural blocker. He would be a good goal line or short situations RB which we have used him a lot from that FB position.

Lee Smith I could live without and on the fence with Leodis, no consistency, he can win you games one day and let you down on others.

They should use Lee Smith to replace the kids who run out and pick up the Tee after kick offs....Otherwise he shouldn't be on this team....

For Summers...I think they should create a play called the Fullback option pass.... I know that teams run the half back option pass once in a great while, but what about the double sneaky Fullback option pass? Yeah baby...

Or snap the ball directly to Summers and have him quick kick on 3rd down......defenses would never see that coming...

Edited by PolishDave

Leodis has been here 7 seasons now. Only players that have been here longer are Fred Jackson & Kyle Williams. I don't know how that's even possible. He wasn't good enough to start in 2011 & 2012 and yet they sign him to an extension and start him at CB. He fumbled away the Pats game in 2009. Been on my list to go since then. Today gets him an underline on the list. Bills have drafted 5 TE's since 2005, none higher than the 3rd round and only ONE since 2009.(Gragg in the 7th in 2013). ONE TE in 6 drafts!!!! That's complete craziness. Lee Smith was a better closer for the Cubs in the mid 80's. Gragg was a 7th round pick and it shows. I like Frank The Tank. They just don't use him enough. It would probably help if he could block.

Leodis has been here 7 seasons now. Only players that have been here longer are Fred Jackson & Kyle Williams. I don't know how that's even possible. He wasn't good enough to start in 2011 & 2012 and yet they sign him to an extension and start him at CB. He fumbled away the Pats game in 2009. Been on my list to go since then. Today gets him an underline on the list. Bills have drafted 5 TE's since 2005, none higher than the 3rd round and only ONE since 2009.(Gragg in the 7th in 2013). ONE TE in 6 drafts!!!! That's complete craziness. Lee Smith was a better closer for the Cubs in the mid 80's. Gragg was a 7th round pick and it shows. I like Frank The Tank. They just don't use him enough. It would probably help if he could block.

There are several bonehead plays mckelvin has committed over his career in buffalo. Hes a good player overall but certainly not great - too many negatives in his game.

Despite the fumble, hes had a good year.