GameDay Week 10: Around the NFL

Maybe does not belong here, but I have put on NFL network for the first time in forever.....and I really don't remember Melissa Stark being so smoking hot.

Thanks for the heads up, I wondered what happened to her. She was always pretty.

I'm calling Jets upset today.

Thanks for the heads up, I wondered what happened to her. She was always pretty.

I'm calling Jets upset today.

I am putting them in a small teaser with the Broncos.

BTW, the 4 o'clock games SUCK BACK SIDE today. Only doing the Broncos so i have something to watch .

As much as I hate the Patriots* that is what makes them consistently good :discipline.

Even guys like Brady seem to follow the Hoody as if he speaks the word of God. "We're just looking forward to the opportunity to compete against a good Jaguars team and hopefully do enough to get the win..."

Meanwhile, the Cowboys are a total mess unless everything is going perfectly.

@ProFootballDoc: CARSON PALMER had L knee ACL tear reconstructed with hamstring in 2006. Fear retear in the same knee. Likely this time patella tendon graft.

@MichaelDavSmith: Russell Wilson has 3 games this year with 100+ yards rushing and 100+ yards passing. There was 1 such game in the entire decade of the 1980s

Seahawks balled out today