QB...week 10

Buftex

I understand your concern with Culter playing GB, but I don't think you're going to do better this week. Orton is very likely worse this week. In general, Cutler has been playing better than Orton (except last week), and while GB is good, Orton is facing a stronger KC pass defense, likely without his lead RBs.

Cutler has been very hot-and-cold in Prime Time games. I'd be a bit nervous about him too, but the alternatives are all likely worse.

Thanks all...went with Cutler, got me 9 pts....somehow. What an awful performance for that entire Bears team. They played like nobody wanted to be there, from the opening drive, all the way through. I am starting to worry about Cutler. Like I said, fantasy wise, he has been pretty solid for me all season...has had two sub-par games (yesterday, and one earlier on), but that team looks so demoralized...and it is hard to tell if it is possible to light a fire under Cutlers' ass. I know he has the talent, and they have a talented offense..but man they looked awful.

Orton would have got me 16 pts yesterday....I think Dalton would have got me 2 pts! :lol:

Kinda worried going down the stretch. Only QB's I could really pick up who are the starter for their team are Teddy Bridgewater and Carr. Cutler is making me nervous. He was the guy I wanted going into my draft (keeping in mind that I didn't want to overdraft at the positon...a mistake I have made in the past), and I felt really lucky to get him in the 7th round....but now all the turmoil with that team, and his unpredictable personality are making me have some doubts.

So, this weeks question: Carr or Bridgewater?

Thanks all...went with Cutler, got me 9 pts....somehow. What an awful performance for that entire Bears team. They played like nobody wanted to be there, from the opening drive, all the way through. I am starting to worry about Cutler. Like I said, fantasy wise, he has been pretty solid for me all season...has had two sub-par games (yesterday, and one earlier on), but that team looks so demoralized...and it is hard to tell if it is possible to light a fire under Cutlers' ass. I know he has the talent, and they have a talented offense..but man they looked awful.

Orton would have got me 16 pts yesterday....I think Dalton would have got me 2 pts! :lol:

Kinda worried going down the stretch. Only QB's I could really pick up who are the starter for their team are Teddy Bridgewater and Carr. Cutler is making me nervous. He was the guy I wanted going into my draft (keeping in mind that I didn't want to overdraft at the positon...a mistake I have made in the past), and I felt really lucky to get him in the 7th round....but now all the turmoil with that team, and his unpredictable personality are making me have some doubts.

So, this weeks question: Carr or Bridgewater?

Bridgewater is playing the Bears, so it's tempting. But out of these 3, Cutler just has the best weapons and potential for a big game. They guy had a miserable game and got you 9 points, if Carr or Bridgewater have a bad game, it's probably in the 3 or 4 range. Hate to say it, but I think you're stuck with Cutler...Although Drew Stanton may be an interesting option, lots of weapons there as well.

Edited by ricojes

Bridgewater is playing the Bears, so it's tempting. But out of these 3, Cutler just has the best weapons and potential for a big game. They guy had a miserable game and got you 9 points, if Carr or Bridgewater have a bad game, it's probably in the 3 or 4 range. Hate to say it, but I think you're stuck with Cutler...Although Drew Stanton may be an interesting option, lots of weapons there as well.

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, not benching Cutler yet...but just not getting a good feeling about the Bears down the stretch. I could see things getting uglier and uglier there, and I am just not sure if Cutler will use that as a reason to play "lights out" (or even "lights dimmed, but still on"), or just fall apart. His mechanics look terrible the last couple of games, and his coach is under intense scrutiny. Time to see if all the Cutler haters are right about his attitude...I just want some insurance, just in case!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.