TNF: Browns at Bengals - 8:25 PM EST on NFL Network

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What to watch for in Browns -Bengals 'TNF' tilt

The Browns must slow down Bengals WR A.J. Green for a shot to snap their ugly streak of 17 straight road losses in the AFC North. Find out what else to watch for in Thursday night's first-place clash.

How Joel Bitonio helps to symbolize the Browns' rise

In order to understand the sudden rise of the Browns , one should take a deeper look into the life of offensive lineman Joel Bitonio. The rookie's toughness has played a key role for the 5-3 squad.

Dalton: We're just focused on winning division games

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton previews the Thursday night matchup against the Cleveland Browns and also talks on how he changes his routine to prepare on a short week.

@ESPNNFL: Last time the Browns (5-3) and Bengals (5-2-1) were over .500 for head-to-head matchup this late: Dec. 14, 1986.

who to root for? Cincy or the Brownies!?!?!?!?

are the Browns for real? or is keeping that division all bungled together better for the Bills?

on the radio they were already talking trading Johnny futball

Tough to decide at this point in the season who to root for because both are in the hunt, but I'm going to go with my gut and say the Browns. The reason is that I think Bengals are better team who will win more games the rest of the season, but I do think the Stillers end up winning the North and therefore Bengals will be more of a WC threat.

Oh, and if the Browns win this game, then yes, they are for real. They have not been good on road and Bengals are very good at home, plus have more talent.

if Big Ben keeps tossing 6 TD's per game they win the div.

they also play the bungles in 5 weeks

the BenGals have not played the Steelers yet this seasons.

they also face Saints, Bronco's and Houston's Defense

yep- after tonight the bengals have to go to NO where it is almost impossible to win. And Steelers still twice.

Tough to decide at this point in the season who to root for because both are in the hunt, but I'm going to go with my gut and say the Browns. The reason is that I think Bengals are better team who will win more games the rest of the season, but I do think the Stillers end up winning the North and therefore Bengals will be more of a WC threat.

Oh, and if the Browns win this game, then yes, they are for real. They have not been good on road and Bengals are very good at home, plus have more talent.

Steelers are smoke and mirrors, IMO.

Steelers are smoke and mirrors, IMO.

Their defense is bad enough to make me not totally buy in .... but it is possible their offense can overcome that, if they keep playing the way they have, and their remaining schedule appears rather soft.

BTW Polamalu and Shazier may both be out this Sunday. Shazier = china doll thus far

Can the Bengals finally break their prime time losing streak to become nocturnal hunters?

They beat the Steelers on Monday night last year, right?

They are really good at home. Browns haven't won there in like 10 years. But, I don't fully trust Marvin Lewis or Andy Dalton in "big games."

I like the quotation marks. Like a lot of people that get hit with that narrative, this is the sort of game that only qualifies as big if they lose.

Not that I care for that QB/Coach combo myself..

They beat the Steelers on Monday night last year, right?

I like the quotation marks. Like a lot of people that get hit with that narrative, this is the sort of game that only qualifies as big if they lose.

Not that I care for that QB/Coach combo myself..

yeah I put it in quotes because a home game against the browns should not be considered a big game for a perennial playoff team. But if they should lose, it will be quite "big"

I'm looking forward to watching this game tonight. I wish I knew if Hawkins was playing tonight so I knew if I should add him into one of my FF lineups or not.

GT decision but I have a feeling he will play. He is critical for this offense and I think Pettine is just holding out to be mysterious.