Bills @ Dolphins roll call.

Major Mud

Just wondering how many TBD'ers are planning on attending the game in Miami? I purchased my hometown hero Sammy Watkins jersey for the game. I will be going to a game with both my wife and daughter for the first time. I love the fact that it is a night game, sitting in the south Florida sun for an afternoon game can be brutal sometimes. I always look forward to seeing all my fellow Bills fans representing in Miami, let's take over the stadium!

I'll be there. Wife and I are heading down to Orlando mid next week for a few days at Disney and to run a half marathon there. Heading down to south Florida on the 11th meeting another couple and, staying in ft lauderdale through the game and weekend. Got hooked up with the south Florida bills backers for their pregame tailgate & busses to and from the game. I think they're full now. Hoping to see lots of red white and blue down there! Still haven't bought game tickets yet.

I am heading down with my Dad and Brother for a golf weekend.

We didn't really have a destination until I saw that the Bills were playing Miami in mid November so South Florida it is. I have never been to Sun Life Stadium, I know it doesn't have a good reputation for being lively but this could be a pretty important game. I am super stoked to go that is for sure, GO BILLS.