Halftime

Simon

I have mixed feelings about Marone; the jury is still out. I don't see cleaning out the front office as necessarily making this a better team. I sure worked for the Sabers, didn't it?

Nick Saban? I know he's a god of college football, but his stint with the Dolphins was a complete disaster. Please, no.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feelings about Marone; the jury is still out. I don't see cleaning out the front office as necessarily making this a better team. I sure worked for the Sabers, didn't it?

Nick Saban? I know he's a god of college football, but his stint with the Dolphins was a complete disaster. Please, no.

I hate Saban because he seems like a douche, but when he was at Miami he lobbied for them to sign Drew Brees but management and trainers didn't like Brees' shoulder and thought Daunte Culpepper was less of a risk so they signed him. And the Saints got the consolation prize in Brees.

Of course, that seems to be coming from Saban himself, so perhaps that's not exactly how it all came down. Because he's a douche. ;)