Bills at Jets Postgame - Bye Week Information

While I may disagree with his viewpoints and politics I do not disagree with a man and his convictions. I am proud that Orton has educated himself and found ideals which champion his own beliefs and causes. If more people did this we would be a much better world, disirregardless of what political beliefs that they would hold.

Romo-Bush 2016

A ticket for a true Republic.

Disirregardless ? Huh ? Is that from an Ebonics dictionary?.... :oops:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hear hear - you took my jab with a sense of humor; kudos to you !!

you're newer here. Just give it time, the gravity in ATL is a little lower so your density is going to affect things.

There is hardly never a time when I don't not say something unintentionally, unless of course it was accidental, in which case it was intentional.

Sal Maiorana: Bills midseason report card

In the aftermath of Buffalo's resounding victory over New York last Sunday, as well as the moments following the narrow triumph over Minnesota two weeks ago, Doug Marrone didn't look like the coach of the winning team.

Not that NFL coaches are ever demonstratively happy, but Marrone's facial expressions and body language were a clear indication that while winning was great, he knows there's a lot of work to be done if the Bills hope to end their 14-year playoff drought.