We discover the Bills this week

PO'14

Meh. You can say this about every game. They are all tests to find out who the Bills really are. Whether we lose to the Jets or Broncos the freak out is the same. If they win games we still don't like how they won.

Rarely do I feel enlightened by a Promo post!

A loss this week means a decent 4-4 record and a hideous 1-4 record in the conference and 1-2 in the division. In other words, dead in the water as far as tiebreakers are concerned.

It would basically eliminate the possibility of making the playoffs at 9-7, forcing us to finish the season 6-2 with games against the Pats, Packers and Broncos ahead.

So...yeah. Things look pretty bleak if we lose this one. As soon as the Pats beat us, I knew that beating the Vikes and Jets had to be a package deal. We passed the first test by the skin of our teeth. I wanna watch them annihilate the Jets.

That would sure be nice. Man, sometimes I get heart palpitations watching these guys. Yea...annihilate the Jets. I just wanna relax tomorrow !! For a change !

Watching enough Bills games will surely kill you someday. I never watch games alone.

Well, Looks like we found out a little today. The jets suck. And i still dont like hackett. But the bills took care of business.

That was nice to see....

Edited by Zona