PaatMaan and Hammersticks buddy goindown

Maury Ballstein

I've never said I work hard - other teachers cry about their jobs and how hard they work for "little pay"

Me, I say I get overpaid for working half of a calendar year

And good link gug - they haven't caught me yet!!!! Mwuahahahahaa

My wife is a teacher and she is one of the few who actually realizes she has a pretty good gig (like you). There's days where she is frustrated with the apathy in students today...but overall, she enjoys it (and the benefits).

I've never said I work hard - other teachers cry about their jobs and how hard they work for "little pay"

Me, I say I get overpaid for working half of a calendar year

And good link gug - they haven't caught me yet!!!! Mwuahahahahaa

Gotta keep the kind buds in a glass jar. What a rookie

The guy looks more like a MMA fighter than a teacher. Especially an orchestra teacher for chrissakes! I actually was offered a position with Virginia Beach City Schools some time ago, but declined when a better offer came up in Charlotte. I have heard that it is a very rough district to work for for many reasons. Hell, this poor guy was probably just needing to self-medicate to deal with his job!

As long as he doesn't show up crying and drooling on my doorstep looking for a shower....

:w00t:

My wife is a teacher and she is one of the few who actually realizes she has a pretty good gig (like you). There's days where she is frustrated with the apathy in students today...but overall, she enjoys it (and the benefits).

Yeah, my job is a piece of cake. Can't complain much. I get paid pretty well, have great benefits, and I only work about 9 months a year when you figure in school holidays and summer break. I did get stabbed with a pair of scissors one time though...that wasn't fun.

My biggest frustration lies with the parents I am forced to deal with. Dad shows up to meetings reeking of alcohol and cigarettes, clearly wearing his bar attire from the night before. Yet, he has the stones to yell and point the finger at the teacher because his kid isn't learning and got suspended for kicking the bus driver (just an example). I have to bite my lip a lot.

The guy looks more like a MMA fighter than a teacher. Especially an orchestra teacher for chrissakes! I actually was offered a position with Virginia Beach City Schools some time ago, but declined when a better offer came up in Charlotte. I have heard that it is a very rough district to work for for many reasons. Hell, this poor guy was probably just needing to self-medicate to deal with his job!

As long as he doesn't show up crying and drooling on my doorstep looking for a shower....

Yeah, my job is a piece of cake. Can't complain much. I get paid pretty well, have great benefits, and I only work about 9 months a year when you figure in school holidays and summer break. I did get stabbed with a pair of scissors one time though...that wasn't fun.

My biggest frustration lies with the parents I am forced to deal with. Dad shows up to meetings reeking of alcohol and cigarettes, clearly wearing his bar attire from the night before. Yet, he has the stones to yell and point the finger at the teacher because his kid isn't learning and got suspended for kicking the bus driver (just an example). I have to bite my lip a lot.

Yep, those stories are quite common in our house over dinner. My wife sometimes feels like a glorified babysitter (for high schoolers).

Yes, parents are douche bags....but then I just think of my 60,000 a year pension when I retire at 55 years old and everything calms down for me