Meeting a girlfriend's 4 year old daughter for the first time

A good friend of mine has a four year old granddaughter. When I was back east I read her a book. The good thing is books for kids that age you can read it to her in about 10 minutes. She absolutely loved it. Had me read it to her again. When I went over the next night she tried to pay me $5 she had to read it again. When I headed back west she said she couldn't wait until I came back to visit. And this is a guy who has kids, moved away young and missed seeing my nieces and nephews grow up so I know nothing of kids.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a high probability that this kid isn't even your girlfriend's daughter. This is a classic example of getting the neighbor's kid to come over and pretend she is the daughter, especially if she wants to end the relationship. She might choose a snot nosed kid with an attitude just to sour you in your relationship. Then, after you deal with screaming, being kicked in the shins and having her call you a "big piece of poo", you'll storm out of the house and say goodbye to your girlfriend. I'd break the relationship off now unless she first agrees to show you a birth certificate and blood sample. Best of luck.

There is a high probability that this kid isn't even your girlfriend's daughter. This is a classic example of getting the neighbor's kid to come over and pretend she is the daughter, especially if she wants to end the relationship. She might choose a snot nosed kid with an attitude just to sour you in your relationship. Then, after you deal with screaming, being kicked in the shins and having her call you a "big piece of poo", you'll storm out of the house and say goodbye to your girlfriend. I'd break the relationship off now unless she first agrees to show you a birth certificate and blood sample how good she is at oral sex. Best of luck.

That's what you really meant to say right?