Boobie.

YoloinOhio

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

Why did the #Bills win? A big reason was Boobie Dixon, their third-string RB. They lost their 2 stars, he gained 51 yds on 13 carries.

If you wanna win, put Boobie in.

Getting 1st team reps this week, and sharing with Brown will help him too. He was obviously very tired at the end of the game getting every carry and missed a huge block.

His size should help this run game due to the OL's inability to create any kind of hole.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

Why did the #Bills win? A big reason was Boobie Dixon, their third-string RB. They lost their 2 stars, he gained 51 yds on 13 carries.

If you wanna win, put Boobie in.

Getting 1st team reps this week, and sharing with Brown will help him too. He was obviously very tired at the end of the game getting every carry and missed a huge block.

His size should help this run game due to the OL's inability to create any kind of hole.

He needs smaller Moobs if he wants to get through the game.

The play Fred got hurt on, 3rd 1 -- forget the fact Hackett called a play on third and short where he hands the ball off six yards deep in the backfield ( :wallbash: ), but that was the sort of play Boobie was made for. On the replay it looked like Fred hurt his groin before he made the cut and that might have been why he didn't pick up that first down, but for the life of me I can't figure out why Boobie didn't get the ball on a quick hitter in that situation.

Maybe if they do that, Fred is still healthy. I know that's completely unfair, but it's been weighing on me since the game.

Boobie needs to increase his fitness but I like him. He's a banger but he's still versatile enough to not limit the offense (Hackettt does that).

Him being out of breath and costing them on the pass blocking wasn't really his fault, that was all on Hackett and Marrone. They can't continue to call plays like it's Madden with the fatigue level turned off.

Him being out of breath and costing them on the pass blocking wasn't really his fault, that was all on Hackett and Marrone. They can't continue to call plays like it's Madden with the fatigue level turned off.

I haven't played Madden in years but I always turned the Fatigue level off when I played. Good point though.

It will be interesting to see what the coaches do but my sense is that Booby stays in the role he has done so well for us in doing (primarily and ST guy but a back-up to our two RB starters. Bryce Brown was acquired (at substantial cost) to give us leverage over whether we re-signed Spiller or not and to play the role of co-starter at RB with Jax or Spiller.

The injuries no force Brown into the line-up as the prime starting RB and Booby as his back-up.

The hit here is to ST (particularly with Easley out)) but so be it.

And with Brown out there, he isn't going to have to play every down, which should help.