[closed]Eric Moulds

guru

...had his 2 best seasons when Flutie was Quarterback!!

And the Bill's defense LOVED Flutie because of his ball control tactics which kept the the Bills offense on the field longer than opposing offenses...so the Bills defense only had to play 20 to 25 minutes per game.

These facts were publicly stated by Bruce Smith and Steve Christie on more than one occasion...before everyone starts jumping on me asking, "How do you know this? Were you in the dressing room?"

Re: Doug Flutie: A Football Life...

Too bad so many Bills fans hated Flutie...because he was the last quarterback to lead them to the playoffs!!

Hope all the HATERS have been enjoying being LOSERS for the last 14 years of not being in the playoffs!!

Even Vic Carucci has been man enough to admit that he was wrong in his assessment of the acquisition of Flutie. Too bad there are so few similar MEN in Buffalo who have big enough kahonees to admit they were wrong too!

Flutie Forever!!!

And the Bill's defense LOVED Flutie because of his ball control tactics which kept the the Bills offense on the field longer than opposing offenses...so the Bills defense only had to play 20 to 25 minutes per game.

These facts were publicly stated by Bruce Smith and Steve Christie on more than one occasion...before everyone starts jumping on me asking, "How do you know this? Were you in the dressing room?"

Too bad so many Bills fans hated Flutie...because he was the last quarterback to lead them to the playoffs!!

Hope all the HATERS have been enjoying being LOSERS for the last 14 years of not being in the playoffs!!

Even Vic Carucci has been man enough to admit that he was wrong in his assessment of the acquisition of Flutie. Too bad there are so few similar MEN in Buffalo who have big enough kahonees to admit they were wrong too!

Flutie Forever!!!

What is the point of this thread? You watched his documentary and got pissed off at what exactly? And why did you decide to create a thread titled Eric Moulds which is really about Doug Flutie?

What Ball control tactics? I didn't realize Flutie was calling the plays.

I liked Flutie and he got a raw deal but I don't get what you're trying to get at here besides coming off like a troll.

Edited by Max997

What is the point of this thread? You watched his documentary and got pissed off at what exactly? And why did you decide to create a thread titled Eric Moulds which is really about Doug Flutie?

I liked Flutie and he got a raw deal but I don't get what you're trying to get at here besides coming off like a troll.

The point of this thread is that the OP's opinion on Flutie is too important to get lost in the current Flutie thread and so it needed to be disguised as a Moulds thread.

Just keep happily cheering for your losing team...because you so HATE WINNING!!!

So you don't cheer for the Bills because some fans didn't like Flutie? It's a tough position to take, but thankfully you're fighting the good fight. :thumbsup:

Time of possession...MAKING the plays to keep the ball and win the game....which Rob "I love to eat turf" Johnson could never figure out!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do understand the fans weren't the ones who demanded a QB change right? And that it was Ralph himself who pulled the plug, despite Wade and most of the locker room being against the move. Seems weird to rage at fans who had no agency in any of this... especially if you're a Bills fan yourself.

Which I'm almost certain you're not.

So you don't cheer for the Bills because some fans didn't like Flutie? It's a tough position to take, but thankfully you're fighting the good fight. :thumbsup:

I used to be as big a Bills fan as anyone.

But the Bills choosing RJ over Flutie has to go down in sports history as the GREATEST GAFFE EVER!!!

Flutie Forever!!!

lay off the sauce bro, Flutie ain't coming back.

Maybe you can swing a deal for MANziel.