Just watched Chandler's one handed catch

Perhaps, but if a thread hadn't already been started on Chandler I was going to start one. I think he takes so much criticism that it's only fair he gets credit. He may have alone kept us from getting smoked in this game. He's always been a reliable target IMO. No, he's no Gates, Witten, or Gonzalez, he's had his issues and made his mistakes but I just feel like more often than not he's made plays and been a solid TE. Blocking on the other hand may be an issue for him.

Chandler was good today, which is a positive takeaway. He isn't an elite TE but Orton likes to throw to him and he really aids with moving the sticks. I was thinking if we had a real TE this offense would click better. It's encouraging. More issues than that, though, unfortunately.

He would not make any other roster in the NFL yet he dresses over Mike Williams. Retarded.

they have him in there for extra blocking in the run game. But he does nothing but get holding calls. Better off replacing Pears with Urbik at RG and use Pears in Smith's TE spot to block for the run.