A New Stadium: Do fans actually care?

BillsLux

Stadium: Do you actually care?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. As a spectator, do you care if they have a new stadium?

• Yes
    • I guess it would be nice
    • Do not care
    • Love going to the games at Rich, it's a waste of tax payer money

I apologize in advance for not reading the whole thread so this may be redundant. In terms of the new stadium no one cares what the fans think. The new stadium is about generating revenue and appealing to a broader audience. It's coming

Best and most accurate response yet. Is it a waste of taxpayer money? By most accounts yes. Has that stopped most teams from a full Reno or building new? No. That's just how the world works folks. Some significant $ would come from the State. Do you think Buffalo would see any of those $ otherwise? Absolutely not. The state is going to spend the $ they collect from us one way or another, might as well be on us. But as Kirby said , no one cares what the fans think. They will build a stadium that targets the fans that they want to attend the games. Probably one with deeper pockets and willing to pay more for seats and amenities in a climate controlled environment. A lot of those fans stay away from the current structure in November and December, that needs to change. Look for a new business model in the not too distant future, whether you like it or not.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love tailgating, but I love the new model of paying $100 more for all u can eat/drink at the game. Tampa's nhl games are great: show up 2 hrs early, drink great beer, and eat great food till the end of the game. It saves money 2 buy those tickets over tailgating and buying beer and I don't freeze. Would miss throwing the ball around before though