Jesus is Coming II

ChevyVanMiller

"Genius." So, you're saying his creativity is unprecedented? He's head and shoulders above other well-respected artists of our time?

He's not just some guy with too much time on his hands who's cutting wood, piecing it together, and painting it rainbow colors?

Actually no one's creativity is unprecedented art is more like a language or science, in that things are built off the backs of others. I think he does some pretty cool stuff and art is also subjective, so you don't have to, nor do I care if you agree.

It is said there is a thin line that separates genius from some guy with too much time on his hands.... Throw in Divine Inspiration and, well, who knows?

And maybe even a little crazy, it seems to help.

Time to quit my job and go to church. My potential is limitless.

Nah you are too much a doubter, won't happen and if it does, well there is always the 10,000 hours rule. Most norms don't get past that.

Predictably, this thread has veered into a religious debate. My intent was simply to show what an amazing job this guy has done in transforming his house into an art piece.

I drive by it on my way to work often and it always puts a smile on my face. It has brought beauty and some notoriety to an otherwise dismal neighborhood, if nothing else.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Predictably, this thread has veered into a religious debate. My intent was simply to show what an amazing job this guy has done in transforming his house into an art piece.

I drive by it on my way to work often and it always puts a smile on my face. It has brought beauty and some notoriety to an otherwise dismal neighborhood, if nothing else.

I hope some stupid kids don't tag that thing up.

Freedom_of_Goat_zpsb0401b8d.jpg

:lol:

I've seen that guy around NF when I last lived there--at least he looks very familiar.

The guy who did the photography. Fred Scruton, has a very interesting site. There are features on several very cool artists on that site.