American Horror Story

USMCBillsFan

Anyone stay up to watch last night? I recorded it and will watch tonight but I can't wait for this season. Love the show.... Great writing and a very talented cast. Just wondering if anyone who watched thought it lived up to the hype it's getting for this season? Supposed to be the scariest and creepiest yet.

Because you didn't like it? I can never stay awake for it all when it starts at 10.. Especially last night being an hour and a half.

I liked the 1st season OK in the mental institution, but kinda went down hill from there for me. Witches Coven I believe it was called did not appeal to me at all.

Last night seemed to be even more unappealing , but must confess I was tired, and whats her names accent was so bad I couldn't understand half of what she was saying without having to concentrate so I said heck with this and went to bed.

:lol: Sometimes it takes a few episodes to get into it. You actually missed the first season if you first saw it in the mental ward. The first season was the haunted house. I thought the Coven was the worst season so far but hoping this one lives up to expectations.

:lol: Sometimes it takes a few episodes to get into it. You actually missed the first season if you first saw it in the mental ward. The first season was the haunted house. I thought the Coven was the worst season so far but hoping this one lives up to expectations.

Oh, I forgot about that one, I liked it also

I'll probably record the next episode and give it another try

Edited by Donald Duck

I agree a bit with Donald Duck.

First season started out amazing, but 2nd half was terrible.

2nd season I thought was the best so far.

Didnt finish the last 5 episodes or so of Coven. I mean to, but the fact I havent yet is pretty telling.

Last night was OK. Some potential... but Jessica Lang's accent was really bad and annoying. You had to concentrate to understand it. I like her acting and all, but Im kind of sick of her as the central character at this point.

The show also seems to be getting way too artsy fartsy.

Regardless, I saw the 1st half of the episode and it has potential.

Watched the first episode last night. So glad I dvr this show because I hate commercials. But I really liked the first episode. Getting right into it which I love. Already had mad murders, a couple sex scenes and introduced a lot of the characters. Should be a great season.