ricojes

McFadden and J Bell are available

My RB's are:

D Sproles

K Moreno

R Bush

Z Stacy

P Thomas

I am leaning towards dropping Bush for McFadden, but the Raiders are terrible and have a brutal upcoming schedule.

Any thoughts?

Edited by ricojes

Ugh...I guess McFadden has been "ok" so far, but like you said, the Raiders are awful. I think I would stick with Bush, or pick-up Bell. The Lions offense (despite what we saw this past Sunday) is a lot more explosive than the Raiders...I actually like Bell a little more than Bush, but both guys are good receivers, Bell has a little edge as a runner IMO...plus, McFadden can't possibly go much longer without getting hurt...can he?

Is Oliver of the Chargers available in your league. I'm trying to get him in a couple where I have RB troubles. Or Williams the back up for Jennings

Both gone. I may just hold on to what I have. I have to drop someone during the Bills bye since i don't want to flat out drop the Bills D or Carpenter, so it may not make sense to make a move now.

WTF am I reading? J Bell is Joique of the Lions right? You drop Pierre Thomas and pick him up. This isn't close.

Pierre will be dropped during the Bills bye week, I shouldn't have 2 Pierre's (Garcon as well) on my team anyway, don't know what I was thinking. But wouldn't hurt to drop him now for Bell and make a decision in a couple weeks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.