One screen shot displaying why Orton is a better option right now

Bocephuz

the OP made a quick read, but his accuracy was way off.... im thinking we should bench him.

Whoa, he deserves at least 16 posts to see how he can handle live pressure. Typical Bills fan, always shouting 'bust' when a career is barely started.

kj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This single screen shot illustrates why Orton is a better option than EJ right now. It displays two things..#1 quick decision making... #2 making an accurate throw while taking a hit to the face.

EJ would probably pull it in and do the reverse spin move here.

Marrone has made a decision and I'm good with seeing what Orton can do.

You do know, you really can't illustrate the claimed point with a single screen shot (or even the two you included)? EJ took his share of shots, made some throws, missed some throws.

Orton missed some throws and had a bad pick six - again, I'm good with seeing what Orton can do.

My point is you just cant cherry pick one play to determine the quality of a QB's game

So many reasons Pears shouldn't be at Guard... but not having the experience to pick up stunts is definitely a big one

Now here I'm curious...he's been in the league a while at this point. Why do you feel it's lack of experiece?