Just a small thanks

packfntk

That was a "magic" performance by Orton? Seems like we may need some miracles moving forward then.

HAHA, just joking a bit, but hell, anytime you can complete 70% of your passes for 300 yards it is a good sign. Rodgers struggled mightily against the Lions in Detroit.

HAHA, just joking a bit, but hell, anytime you can complete 70% of your passes for 300 yards it is a good sign. Rodgers struggled mightily against the Lions in Detroit.

He played well, well enough to win. But just from the broader view of perspective: With the play from our D, if he played with some "magic" it would have been a blow out.

I was pleased statistically speaking with Orton but like every season our third down conversions are a serious problem.

5 of the failed 11 could have turned out differently especially the one after the two minute warning in the second, and the one with just under 4 minutes left in the fourth. But hey! A win is a win, right? Right.

Don't forget about Chicago. The Pack still owes us one.

Yeah, sorry forgot about that one. Well it would be nice to go into Miami Sunday and knock them around. Glad we have the Pats at home, I will do my best to lose my voice and throw Brady off. :thumbsup:

He played well, well enough to win. But just from the broader view of perspective: With the play from our D, if he played with some "magic" it would have been a blow out.

I was pleased statistically speaking with Orton but like every season our third down conversions are a serious problem.

5 of the failed 11 could have turned out differently especially the one after the two minute warning in the second, and the one with just under 4 minutes left in the fourth. But hey! A win is a win, right? Right.

Yeah I feel you. We have been decent offensively on 3rd downs besides that damn Seattle game. But our defense STRUGGLES to get off the field on 3rd and ANY distance. Hopefully 12/14 will shape up to be a meaningful game for both sides. Can't wait to see the Ralph!

Well I am hoping for a little ARod magic, as usual. :worthy:

I am intrigued to hear from a Pack' fan on your thoughts of Tom Clements? Do you think he would have any success if he came back to Buffalo?

Personally, if this regime fails or gets shown the door, Clements or Bevell would be my go to candidates.

Edited by Smooth

Do you promise to remain a friend after we finish the NFCN sweep ? After all, you would have lost one to the Bills but the Bills would by then have helped you by three division defeats. Deal ?

Well if that happens, then yes I promise to stop by once in a while, you seem like a good bunch. I visit all forums of the teams that we go to in the given year, and I lurk around most of them, except for the Seahawks forum, those guys are just dicks.

but hell, anytime you can complete 70% of your passes for 300 yards it is a good sign.

I would agree. Especially since it was his knock off the rust 1st game in a while. Another thing, and it doesn't show on the stat sheet. Kyle threw that pick six just as EJ did the week before against Houston. The difference I thought was Kyle remained poised after that horrible play (and a good play by the defender). I "think" EJ got a little rattled when he was picked and its very understandable. Its just another benefit of having an experienced vet. EJ is in a good spot. He'll continue to work hard and he'll learn a lot. He just needs a bit more time.

Thanks for stopping by Pack Fan. Hard not to like a team like that. Good luck the rest of the season.

Edited by jaybee

Thanks for knocking off the fishies! Pats next please!!!!

Well that one will be in the comfy confines of Lambeau, so it will be a little tougher for the Pats than if it were on their turf. Crowd will be jacked for that one for sure.