Goodwin...a hidden gem

rcatty

The thing I don't get is.. Goodwin has more skill than just running deep. When Woods and SJ were out last year, they had him running actual routes, and he did phenomenal. I'd love to see us get him some crossing routes, so he can turn on the afterburners and get crazy YAC.

That's how he gets hurt. They need him so teams respect his outside speed. Since we ditched Graham, there's no one else to put opposite of Watkins with that track star speed after Goodwin. Keep him out of the middle.

I honestly don't think he made that catch. He seemed to never have control of the ball then dropped it, but nobody seemed to notice. The Bills rushed to snap the next play, prompting a Lions timeout. Caldwell should've challenged instead.

He took 3-4 steps and do believe his foot was out of bounds when he lost control.. He was trying to reach for the pylon.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Kyle-Orton-goes-downtown-to-Marquise-Goodwin/cb32f897-9097-455b-be8f-f1790ef89c9c

I honestly don't think he made that catch. He seemed to never have control of the ball then dropped it, but nobody seemed to notice. The Bills rushed to snap the next play, prompting a Lions timeout. Caldwell should've challenged instead.

Look at the replay. He caught the ball, took two steps then bobbled it out of bounds. He clearly had control before he bobbled it out of bounds. No question in my mind that it was a catch.

To me the true hidden gem we have found is DT Charles......

Had a HUGE day yesterday

Yep. He was a really raw player coming out of Canada, so it will be interesting see him reach his potential, hopefully sooner rather than later.

To me the true hidden gem we have found is DT Charles......

Had a HUGE day yesterday

Which is huge with Kyle's penchant for injuries we need someone who can step in effectively and he certainly did so yesterday. Really wish they would have kept Cohen over Wynn though as I thought he had a certain something to his game as well.

Kyle has a penchant for injuries? I thought he just had the one year when he was out significant time...

2011 he missed 11 games

2009 he missed 2 games

The 6 other seasons he played all 16 games.

Edited by Dorkington