Your FF defensive philosophy..

Buftex

How many defenses do you carry on your roster? I have always been one to draft a single defense (Cardinals this year), pick up a second one when the first one is on the bye, and then cut the lesser of the two, asap. This year, I got myself into a bit of a quandary. I picked up the Chargers this week, when the Cards were on the bye, but then, for some reason, somebody in my league cut the Bengals d (#2 overall in my league) as they were on the bye. I pounced on the Bengals d....so now I got three. Never been in that position before. I have to cut one (probably the Cards), in favor of a healthy TE option...should I keep two defenses and play the best matchup each week? Or just stick with one?

I draft someone with a good week 1 matchup and stream matchups all year.

In your case I'd cut the Cardinals who are playing over their heads sans Dockett, play the Chargers the next two weeks, then cut them and roll with Cincy the rest of the way.

Pretty much in line with what I am thinking....though my wavier claim for Heath Miller, in favor of Cards defense was denied! Grrr...I can't find a healthy tight end!

Stream D here as well. This week I got Cleveland, Lions, Bills(no better option) and I'm taking a flyer on the Packers tonight in another league. I know the Packers D isn't the greatest but Ponder is to bad to resist.

Edited by Dante

Stream D here as well. This week I got Cleveland, Lions, Bills(no better option) and I'm taking a flyer on the Packers tonight in another league. I know the Packers D isn't the greatest but Ponder is to bad to resist.

I guess that worked out well!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.