Bottom Line... Get a Veteran QB and this team is Super Bowl Material.

mellaman101

Ha! Agree with the original poster that with a Top 5 QB the Bills are playoff caliber. Top 15 QB and the Bills are a .500 team. Bottom 5 QB like we have now? Somewhere around the 5-6 win mark.

Same holds true for almost every crap team, except the Raiders and Jags who are completely hapless.

Why is everyone writing their sentences as a new line?

It is annoying to read and I generally just end up skipping them!

Mostly, because they're ridiculous.

A singular statement that is not backed up with anything more then a little thought.

Create a good paragraph.

It's more entertaining.

It is almost as entertaining as believing our Bills team could reach the SB with a few changes.

Our OL is not there, they are simply not good.

Our LB unit is fundamentally flawed, no one truly in their correct position except Spikes and he sees the field 30% of the D snaps.

Our CB's are a liability right now.

We have flaws and holes that another team would be all over.

Ha! Agree with the original poster that with a Top 5 QB the Bills are playoff caliber. Top 15 QB and the Bills are a .500 team. Bottom 5 QB like we have now? Somewhere around the 5-6 win mark.

Same holds true for almost every crap team, except the Raiders and Jags who are completely hapless.

It sounds great when you want to whine and complain, doesn't it?!

It's so simple. With one good QB, we're in there! Except, who's the top QB or even just a better QB? Rivers? Rodgers? Brady? Stafford? Rivers is getting a lot done with a decent roster, Rodgers has less talent then we do and is still sucking, Brady is not Brady, and Stafford is not a QB we would get any better with; no QB out there would change everything over night on this team. There are too many holes.

We are a good team but I don't think Super Bowl material:

Defense - If we still had Byrd and then added a top tier CB and Kiko was healthy, I'd say we had one of the best if not the best defense in the league. "We coulda been a contender!"

Offense is miserable and it's not just EJ. We have a 2nd year OC that is still learning how to call plays and we have an O-Line that is starting a 7th round pick and we spent a ton of money on a G that nobody else wanted. To rectify this we are going to need a new coordinator, new veteran QB, and get a G that can actually block somebody.

Special teams is much improved but that's because we are using a lot of our starters out there. Just wait until CJ or Woods gets hurt and then we will be wondering why they would risk them out there.

But overall, yes we are a really good team. If we don't make the playoffs it's going to be a shame. We have the most talented team in the AFC East and I'm trying to think of a team in the AFC that has more talent besides 1 or 2 key players like what Denver and NE have. We are 1 really good offseason away from where we need to be and if we actually had a Super Bowl quality QB (Carson Palmer is the only guy that might be available that could get us there) I think the sky is the limit

Byrd isn't playing well, and AW has been maybe our most productive player

Im simple, just give me a QB that can throw a pass to an open WR.

No doubt. But Superbowl?

Think about it...there's a backup QB in the league right now who played well enough to get his team deep in the playoffs. He's under 30 and was a former #5 overall pick. What in the world would they have to lose in bringing Sanchez in next year. When he sucked, he had absolutely no WRs.