Syracuse, NY company - new wireless headphone technology

Mr Info

If this makes that new trend of wearing giant ear muff style headphones go away I am all for it.

I hate that trend. Beatz Audio sucks.

Well you are right about Beats. At last all that I have listened to were horrid. All branding.

But I will always prefer real headphones to buds. I can't wear buds for long (they fall out of my ears) but even if I could i wouldn't. The sound of buds, compared to quality phones, just isn't very good. Maybe some very high-end, custom made, buds would impress me. But for a fraction of what they would cost, I can have killer headphones.

I don't really give a damn what other people wear, so maybe that's why I haven't noticed a rise in the headphone wearing. I'm pretty sure I'm the only freakshow walking down the local beach with headphones. (Who's that crazy old man, with the headphones, bopping down the beach? And what do you suppose he is drinking from that water bottle?)

Well you are right about Beats. At last all that I have listened to were horrid. All branding.

But I will always prefer real headphones to buds. I can't wear buds for long (they fall out of my ears) but even if I could i wouldn't. The sound of buds, compared to quality phones, just isn't very good. Maybe some very high-end, custom made, buds would impress me. But for a fraction of what they would cost, I can have killer headphones.

I don't really give a damn what other people wear, so maybe that's why I haven't noticed a rise in the headphone wearing. I'm pretty sure I'm the only freakshow walking down the local beach with headphones. (Who's that crazy old man, with the headphones, bopping down the beach? And what do you suppose he is drinking from that water bottle?)

Don't sweat it, the "new trend" of wearing big ear muff style headphones has been going on for years... @ least five or more. I think it finally reached NC. ;)

I can't wear standard ear buds as they fall out of my ear almost instantly (plus the sound has never impressed me).

I hate earbuds, and I hate people who wear them when they're running or biking or doing anything other than sitting perfectly still. I have no idea how they do it.

It took me a while, but ultimately I found Yurbuds I still need the over-the-hear hook, but they twist into your ear for a good fit, and again, very good audio.

These new wireless headphones seem okay, but a bit clunky. I can see why people who ride bikes would tolerate it. I mean, once you put that dopey helmet on, who cares how clunky your headphones are?

I hate earbuds, and I hate people who wear them when they're running or biking or doing anything other than sitting perfectly still. I have no idea how they do it.

It took me a while, but ultimately I found Yurbuds I still need the over-the-hear hook, but they twist into your ear for a good fit, and again, very good audio.

These new wireless headphones seem okay, but a bit clunky. I can see why people who ride bikes would tolerate it. I mean, once you put that dopey helmet on, who cares how clunky your headphones are?

:lol:

I refuse to wear a bike helmet. I'm not tough and if I rode a motorcycle I'd wear a helmet. But I pretty much only ride locally and grew up riding when nobody wore helmets. Plus, I have hair that gets helmet head really bad.

As for the Yurbuds, they look interesting. Still I'll stick with my Sennheiser phones. But not for bike riding.