QB help week 4

The Poojer

I think I would stick with Geno...much is being made about how bad he was last week...but in my league, even with the two pics, he still scored about 20 or 21 fantasy points. Take away the two awful int's, and I was actually pretty impressed with him. The pics might have lost the game for the Jets (fine with me), but they only cost 4 pts in FF terms. Kid has a great arm....

the match up against the lions kind of scares me a bit...but i think he is a better choice over glennon and bortles ...can't bring my self to play manuel or fitz(against buffalo)

I think I would stick with Geno...much is being made about how bad he was last week...but in my league, even with the two pics, he still scored about 20 or 21 fantasy points. Take away the two awful int's, and I was actually pretty impressed with him. The pics might have lost the game for the Jets (fine with me), but they only cost 4 pts in FF terms. Kid has a great arm....

the match up against the lions kind of scares me a bit...but i think he is a better choice over glennon and bortles ...can't bring my self to play manuel or fitz(against buffalo)

Yeah...I guess the Lions are not the ideal matchup, but I still like him more than your other choices. If I had to go with anyone else, it would probably be Fitz...you never know with him... he has some decent targets (Hopkins has been good for a TD every week)....I just think the Bills D-line could get a lot of pressure on him. I am not as down on EJ as some (I say "as down"), but even at his best, he isn't much of a FF producer.

I actually like Glennon as a sneaky pick. Pittsburgh lost two starting lbs including Shazier. Polamalu and starting cb Ike Talyor out. You know Pitt is going to score so Glennon will be throwing as well. As for Geno, Decker is out so that kills him for me. Who's he going to throw to? Anyway, just another way to look at it.

I actually like Glennon as a sneaky pick. Pittsburgh lost two starting lbs including Shazier. Polamalu and starting cb Ike Talyor out. You know Pitt is going to score so Glennon will be throwing as well. As for Geno, Decker is out so that kills him for me. Who's he going to throw to? Anyway, just another way to look at it.

I don't mind Glennon as a talent, but it seems like the Bucs are hell-bent on being a running team.

I have to agree about Glennon. The Bucs want to run, but can't, and therefore must throw. Good targets on O and I think Glennon will have at least 30 attempts. he had some good games last season, but fumbled too much, which I believe is the reason they wanted him to hold the clip board a bit before getting back in there.

Glennon last season...83.9 passer rating, completing 59.4 percent of his passes (247 of 416) for 2,608 passing yards, 19 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

Edited by ricojes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.