What is your Buffalo Bills sickness??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there is the peculiar form of Bills-related dyslexia that prevents the sufferer from getting their thoughts about the game in a particular order.

kj

Ummmm, you're talking about "West Indian Jumblethoughtotropia" which usually hits on a Weds or Thursday each week, subsides until Saturday morning but comes on in full vigor Saturday night into Sunday at 12:30pm

Ummmm, you're talking about "West Indian Jumblethoughtotropia" which usually hits on a Weds or Thursday each week, subsides until Saturday morning but comes on in full vigor Saturday night into Sunday at 12:30pm

Actually, I think the affliction |< j is referring to tends to occurs post-game on Sundays, and is a pretty rare, though communicable, disorder with the carrier of the outbreak generally from NYC. I may be wrong, though.

Edited by transient

Actually, I think the affliction |< j is referring to tends to occurs post-game on Sundays, and is a pretty rare, though communicable, disorder with the carrier of the outbreak generally from NYC. I may be wrong, though.

Nicely diagnosed, Dr. Transient.