Beer!

/dev/null

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

Wow, I guess calling it a 'blizzard' when we get a foot in 12 hours is pretty weak.

Lying Slovak. I'd like to know where he got the energy and heat to metabolize the alcohol, stuck inside an avalanche as he says, let alone not passing out and dying from alcohol toxicity. After the first few, his urine would be mostly water and not capable of melting much of a snow pack before a re-freeze. And 60 half liters is just under 8 US gallons.

His avalanche must have been small. And his wife stupid.

Nice avatar Cincy!!

222085[/snapback]

Thanks - I used to go to a bunch of AHL hockey Bison games. For those who might not know, the Pepsi Cap logo on the ice and the uniforms were because the owner, Ruby Pastor, also owned the local Pepsi-Cola distributorship. Seats in the upper tier in the Aud (the "greys") cost 75 cents!

http://bisons.wmwdigitalcreations.com/bottlecap.htm

9,000 bottles of beer on the wall.....9,000 bottles of beer.....take one down and pass it around......8,999 bottles of beer on the wall.

Darn it. I can't post anymore. I'll ruin this song.  <_<

222324[/snapback]

Well there you are in all your glory.

All 9,000 posts (bottles) of it.

You'll just have to sing the song in reverse from now on! :lol: