Article in BN about problem getting through super gates last week

LabattBlue

My biggest pet peeve with drunk idiot ST holders.

Are you really that stupid to not onow to enter early to get to your seats on time for kickoff?

-New stadium renovations

-home opener

-against Miami

-new potential owner in the mix

-new toy in Sammy

-Jim Kelly on the field

-tribute to RCW before the game

Your a freaking idiot of you think you can get in, in time for the festivities if you leave your tailgate at 1230-1230. Put down the beer bong and plan to get into the stadium by 1230 and just let 30 minites slide.

We got to Gate 2 at about 12:30 and I made it in just in time for the Anthem. The trouble was twofold, they didn't have every entrance open, and the lines weren't moving evenly because of extra vigilance by the gate agents.

For all people saying that we should have moved on to a different gate, that's utter baloney. Who's going to get out of the line you just spent 15 minutes waiting on to go to the back of another line. BTW, on the walk up to the gates, the end zone gate looked to have more people at it, so we decided to walk to gate 2. Who knew that it was a bad gate, since the end zone gate cleared sooner.

Definitely sounds like there was an isolated issue with that one gate.

We got to Gate 2 at about 12:30 and I made it in just in time for the Anthem. The trouble was twofold, they didn't have every entrance open, and the lines weren't moving evenly because of extra vigilance by the gate agents.

For all people saying that we should have moved on to a different gate, that's utter baloney. Who's going to get out of the line you just spent 15 minutes waiting on to go to the back of another line. BTW, on the walk up to the gates, the end zone gate looked to have more people at it, so we decided to walk to gate 2. Who knew that it was a bad gate, since the end zone gate cleared sooner.

Definitely sounds like there was an isolated issue with that one gate.

And sounds entirely related to staff training from this thread. The physical structure sounds like it was truly improved but the team checking people was not ready for the task.