Opportunity knocks, a confession and Beerboy is chicken

4merper4mer

Googlebot initially said a tattoo of a UFO on the part of your brain that controls child like imagination then laughed and decided it should be a tattoo of the entire screenplay Independence Day on your rectum and all contiguous parts because you said all of your organs are for crap.

It is only the third time I have ever heard the bot bust a gut.

:lol: :lol:

I'm in. Next time I'm probed by the visitors, it'll give them something interesting to read.

Googlebot added a choice. The unicorn on your spleen is still an offer. In addition there is another option which I feel is NSFW but involves 2 unicorns simulating something unmentionable every time you move. It also potentially could create more spleen juice although I think that is an unfounded concern and a risk I am willing for you to take.

What is my spleen good for?

:lol: :lol:

I'm in. Next time I'm probed by the visitors, it'll give them something interesting to read.

Dude that's a good point. It will give away the secret way we will defeat them via an implausible virus implanted into their remarkably earth like operating system which then shuts down every one of their spaceships and allows drunk crazy people to fly straight up into their main weapon. If they read the transcript we are screwed not to mention they will know where area 51 is right from the get-go.

I am going to ask the Googlebot for another tattoo option so that we can all remain safe. I'll get back to you.

Your response is filled with venom and bile. I no longer am interested in taking part in your "study." Good day sir,

I will take this as nullification of your potential 5% interest.

Bad news: In case it has recently felt like two unicorns are humping your spleen that is because Sammy already performed the procedure on you three weeks ago while you were passed on on cough syrup.

Even though your reply was rude I still care about you so see a doctor if you see any spleen juice. If you can't find a doc find Sammy. He said he could quarterize it any time. I'm sure Ginny will even give you a Werther's to distract you for the process.

I will take this as nullification of your potential 5% interest.

Bad news: In case it has recently felt like two unicorns are humping your spleen that is because Sammy already performed the procedure on you three weeks ago while you were passed on on cough syrup.

Even though your reply was rude I still care about you so see a doctor if you see any spleen juice. If you can't find a doc find Sammy. He said he could quarterize it any time. I'm sure Ginny will even give you a Werther's to distract you for the process.

I dig the way you guys do business.