XFL...Bring it back for "exempt players"?

How about we just let the 'exempt' players go out and find a real job like everyone else has to do, instead of looking for another way to coddle them?

I still don't understand the people who act like someone has a right to play in the NFL.

I don't think many understand that. Talking to folks around here and listening to their excuses for Greg Hardy and Michael Vick, they just don't get it.

Of course, these are the folks not spending a dime on football other then a few dollars of merch.

How about we just let the 'exempt' players go out and find a real job like everyone else has to do, instead of looking for another way to coddle them?

I still don't understand the people who act like someone has a right to play in the NFL.

this is exactly right, imo. i know people don't like the "if i did that at my job" comparisons, but seriously, shouldn't some of these offenses be treated as what they really are? and shouldn't the consequences for violent crimes, especially against women and children, be met with a bit more severity?

Not a laughing matter. I might be alone. I have had family that went thru domestic abuse. This topic hits home for me. I can't even listen to sports radio anymore, it is all just so sad. You didn't mean harm I'm sure.

I didn't trust me,,,my point was to show how sad things are but were encouraged by the XFL.

Moderators please feel free to yank my topic, I meant no harm.