Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

/dev/null

Episode III

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor....

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/pr...26/indexp2.html

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not that i care, but i thought they were gonna make 7, 8, and 9.

221728[/snapback]

Not until Lucas dies, he has said many times that this will NEVER happen...

Also, in the future, put SPOILER alert in the header if you please....

Not until Lucas dies, he has said many times that this will NEVER happen...

Also, in the future,  put SPOILER alert in the header if you please....

221750[/snapback]

That's always been the case before, but recently I read an article (don't ask me to find it I can't) that it might actually happen. I guess he's softening up thanks to the hundreds of millions that are rolling in. Take it for what it's worth, I'd say it's still likely that we'll never see them made, but who knows?

Oh god no. If there is a more over-rated, over hyped, craptastic movie than The Matrix, I havn't seen it.

221751[/snapback]

While I agree with you on parts 2 & 3 of the Matrix trilogy the first Matrix was excellent IMO. Of course I saw it for the first time on opening day before the hype machine on it was fully engaged.

Lucas had originally planned to do 9 parts, but he summed up the contents of 7-9 into Episode 6, ROTJ.  There's no point in doing any more episode, since the saga's main character dies in episode 6.

221791[/snapback]

So you decided to change the avatar afterall huh? GOOD MOVE!

While I agree with you on parts 2 & 3 of the Matrix trilogy the first Matrix was excellent IMO.  Of course I saw it for the first time on opening day before the hype machine on it was fully engaged.

221766[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought the first Matrix was amazing......one of the best films I've ever seen......but DAMN did they F it up with the next two......I cannot believe how much I hated them. I feel better just pretending they never made the sequels lol.

Yeah, I thought the first Matrix was amazing......one of the best films I've ever seen......but DAMN did they F it up with the next two......I cannot believe how much I hated them. I feel better just pretending they never made the sequels lol.

221819[/snapback]

:D:w00t: Yeah, but that's just because you are an @ss! :D:lol::lol::lol:

221819[/snapback]

I thought no.2 was pretty good, but the third one lost me. It was no where near perfect with that orgy scene and the fight of 1000 Mr. Smiths. But it had some good moments.

Lucas had originally planned to do 9 parts, but he summed up the contents of 7-9 into Episode 6, ROTJ.  There's no point in doing any more episode, since the saga's main character dies in episode 6.

221791[/snapback]

He didn't really 'sum up' the contents of 7-9, he just changed the contents of 6 so that 7-9 were unnecessary. They made the decision that Leia was Luke's sister *after* they were done with Empire Strikes Back. The original plan was that Luke would go bad in Jedi and his sister would show up from some unheard of place in space and eventually save the day. Of course, the movies were originally going to be a lot darker.

But then Lucas decided to mail it in with Ewoks and (inexplicably) another Death Star so that everything was wrapped up with Jedi.

Episodes I and II were so spectacularly bad that I won't even bother to see III until it's on HBO. I don't even know who most of these characters are, or what the frigging plot is all about. And that's compounded by some of the worst writing and acting in all of moviemaking.

If you calculate "quality" (writing, acting, directing) per dollar amount spent, I would think Episodes I and II are probably the worst in Hollywood history.