Red Zone

bowery4

Here's the thing. We still won by 19 points, even with our red zone troubles. The Bills will now focus in on this during the week and you know Marrone will have them pushing hard next week to rectify this. The Chargers have a sneaky underrated Defense IMO so this will be a good test coming up.

I certainly hope so. The Chargers are giving Seattle a good bit of trouble at the moment. That doesn't bode well for our fortunes next week, I assure you.

The game was great and not trying to be down on this team at all. But we need to do something about the red zone problem. First is it the play calling, lack of push in the middle, somehow Ej's fault? What do you think guys. We can't always count on STs and D to win us ever game. How do we score inside the 20?

BTW, THAT WAS A EFFIN AWESOME GAME ANYHOW!

Are you saying you only watched the game on Red Zone? Then you missed what this game was.

I certainly hope so. The Chargers are giving Seattle a good bit of trouble at the moment. That doesn't bode well for our fortunes next week, I assure you.

I'm actually kinda happy the Chargers are showing so well against the Seattle. To begin with, I simply loathe Carroll...but more importantly, I want them at their best against us next week. I want our offense to be challenged early and often by San Diego. I want to know where we stand and if we can respond to a glaring problem with our Offense from the week prior.

I'm actually kinda happy the Chargers are showing so well against the Seattle. To begin with, I simply loathe Carroll...but more importantly, I want them at their best against us next week. I want our offense to be challenged early and often by San Diego. I want to know where we stand and if we can respond to a glaring problem with our Offense from the week prior.

All right. I dig it man!

The game was great and not trying to be down on this team at all. But we need to do something about the red zone problem. First is it the play calling, lack of push in the middle, somehow Ej's fault? What do you think guys. We can't always count on STs and D to win us ever game. How do we score inside the 20?

BTW, THAT WAS A EFFIN AWESOME GAME ANYHOW!

it's not play calling it's execution, luckily our D rocks.