Amazing pump up video!

BillsPride12

This isn't my group and I am in no way affiliated with them but I was just browsing through some tailgating videos on youtube and came across this one and this group has really captured the authentic feeling of a Bills game IMO. I got goosebumps watching this and cannot wait to be out there Sunday, this video was worthy of sharing with my fellow Bills diehards.

Lol I didn't see anybody puking in that video. Those kids look like they can hold their booze. Don't get me wrong I hate the sloppy younger crowd that goes to the game simply to get shitfaced and they really arn't even fans but these guys seem more like the fun loving fans that party but are still there for the game(one of the kids was wearing a Bryce Paup jersey!) Trust me I've seen videos of morons at Bills games on youtube and it makes me cringe, these cats are alright though

I know...that's all part of the experience. I've had my share. I did have a young girl puke right behind me before and it ruined the rest of the game...it was the Eagles game two years ago and I stayed to the end. Ugh. She was sooooo shitfaced. But yes, good tailgating is essential...to a point. You still have to enjoy the game. Those guys look ok, but I can see how funnels would catch up to a young lady.

Those are fair points and that totally sucks about the girl puking by you! I hate people that can't handle their booze or who are just idiots in general but I guess there is a very thin line between that and the fun partying crowd. I love the festive atmosphere at the Ralph but I know where to draw the line. Unfortunately there are too many people who don't know the difference.