NFL had tapes in April

bonechiller

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the whole post. You claimed he burned the tapes and then claimed you didn't claim that. You said it wasn't just public pressure, then you said ok it was public pressure.

As for the rest, I along with most others here have stated that he obviously is bowing to public pressure while ignoring his own new rules for domestic violence in giving Rice "indefinite" suspension, so...I've said the policy is a joke. I also said weeks ago that he likely saw the second tape before giving Rice 2 games--so he is likely lying.

Therefore, I don't know what your beef is with my post other than pointing out a couple more flip-flops.

I was wrong. You (re-)reading my post it isn't going to change anything because you've so entrenched yourself in defending the Pats at every turn, that you can't think clearly when anyone broaches the subject of Spygate, and specifically, the walk-through tape. It's not dissimilar to you still clinging to the notion that the Bills staying in Buffalo wasn't primarily because of Ralph. Whatevs. I've come to expect it from you. Everyone, including those who have defended the Pats understood my post and had no problem with it, even "Pneumonic," who is a Pats fan. And given the fact that we pretty much know that he saw the Rice tape and still gave him just 2 games, and then later bowed to public pressure and suspended him indefinitely, lying through his teeth throughout, thanks for finally admitting his PCP is a joke, which is what I've been saying for years!