Anybody hear John Clayton's comments this morning?

eball

It's 100% true. The difference between us and the Pats is Brady. It's been that way for the last 5 years. We get 6 to 7 wins starting Lewis, Fitz, Edwards, & Losman. They get double digits because of one guy. It's really that simple.

Flip it this way. Imagine if Brady had our Wrs. That said, we also can't lose games where we score more than 24 points, which happened twice last year.

Besides qb, where are the Pats better than us? Oline used to be but now that's a question mark for them. I guess you could say their lbs, DBS, & TE. But I'd favor the Bills in dline, Wrs, & rbs.

Very nicely put you speak nothing but the truth sir !!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 100% true. The difference between us and the Pats is Brady. It's been that way for the last 5 years. We get 6 to 7 wins starting Lewis, Fitz, Edwards, & Losman. They get double digits because of one guy. It's really that simple.

Flip it this way. Imagine if Brady had our Wrs. That said, we also can't lose games where we score more than 24 points, which happened twice last year.

Besides qb, where are the Pats better than us? Oline used to be but now that's a question mark for them. I guess you could say their lbs, DBS, & TE. But I'd favor the Bills in dline, Wrs, & rbs.

Exactly what Clayton said