Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Benefits

Metal Man

Not sure I get your point, but I'm sure you mean well.

you fly all the way up for games when. People 3 miles away don't even turn the channel for one. You have had tickets a while now, iirc so you should deserve this.

Also, I don't like Houston as most are aware

you fly all the way up for games when. People 3 miles away don't even turn the channel for one. You have had tickets a while now, iirc so you should deserve this.

Also, I don't like Houston as most are aware

Agree with your first point.

As for Houston, I consider it a place to make a decent living but it's not really "home". Already making plans to move back up somewhere in the southtowns after I retire - possibly Ellicottville.

• 4 weeks later...

Need some insight from fellow season ticket holders. I bought my tickets a little late (July), for some reason no reps were available and I was told I would be assigned to one, which I eventually was. However I feel like I am missing out on some of the benefits and perks of being a season ticket holder. I emailed the rep with a (what I think is a straight forward question) asking if he could tell me what they are. I never get an adequate response and disappointed with the reps effort. I didn't find anything on the Bills Website. I now turn to the people who know best. Can you please fill me in on what I am missing? Thanks in advance.

season ticket member benefits:

NFL Game Rewind - FREE, watch a replay (not live) of every game on-line in about 30 minutes each.

NFL Red Zone - FREE, Red Zone on your smart phone.

Exclusive Member REWARDS - redeem for exclusive events, merchandise and unique experiences.

can Attach permanent special cushioned seat. $50 per seat per season.

Able to Re-sell tickets on NFL ticket exchange.

Access to individual game tix before public.

discounted season parking pass.

invites to member events, functions, draft party.

priority seat upgrade/relocation.

guaranteed playoff seating

10% discount on merchandise at Bills Store.

tim horton's gift card

holiday card from owner.

personalized thank you note from coach marrone

exclusive season ticket holder gift

• 3 weeks later...