Pre-season Autograph Question.

So I am thinking about driving to the game tomorrow but I want to know if I get there early, is it likely I can get some autographs? I was going to buy a NFL football and see what I can get. Its been a long time since I have been to a pre-season game living here in ATL and being a Bills fan. Can anyone give me insight on if the players are around before the game during pre-season games or if its better just to tailgate hours before the game? Thank you in advance.

If you want to get an auto during the game, or on the field, in Carolina, my best recommendation is to park yourself behind the Bills bench, in the second half. As this is a pre-season game, I would be surprised if there weren't empty seats there... depending on how militant security is, you may be able to get stuff singed by some of the guys who are done for the night (the vets) as they are, essentially, milling around, talking with eachother, waiting for the game to be over. I have had some success with that...but that might also depend on the head coach...during the Marv and Wade Phillips years the sidelines were pretty loose...never cared to put in the effort after that.

If the game were in Buffalo, I would recommend the parking lot where the Bills players park their cars, after the game. I got, literally, hundreds in the late 70's and 80's. Also, though things may have changed since then, visiting team buses would park in the same lot as well...got a lot of visting players that way...Terry Bradshaw, Steve Grogan, Bert Jones...

Edited by Buftex